The Muskoka Limberettes Gymnastics Club will be running a modified Summer Camp program this summer. Please read all the information thoroughly.
- Camp will be offered beginning August 4th. Due to the limited number of campers we can host, we ask that only families who are permanent residents of Muskoka register.
- Camp is being offered for ages 6 and up
- Camp registration will be offered 4 weeks (August 4th, August 10th, August 17th, and August 24th). Camp will require a minimum registration of 8 children per week. We reserve the right to cancel camp due to insufficient registration.
- Single-day registrations will NOT be available for this summer; one week of camp (5 days) will be $200.00; August 4th– 7th will be $160.00.
- Registration will only be available on-line via our registration system. Payment will be required at time of registration. If you are registering for multiple weeks, a credit card must be left on your account for processing fees for future weeks or post-dates cheques may be mailed to the Club
- For those who are already registered for the 2019/2020 season, your Gymnastics Ontario registration/insurance fee will continue to be valid until August 31, 2020. Any new registrations are required to pay the $35.00 G.O. fee
- Camp activities run from 9:00am-4:00pm; Care will be available from 8:30am-5:00pm
- Registration for each week will close the preceding Friday at 3:00pm
- Our camp capacity will be minimal this summer so that we can comply with the safety protocols set by the Government of Ontario and our sport governing body Gymnastics Ontario
- A detailed list of camp protocols will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Please make sure that your account is set to “send emails to family”. If you are not familiar with the protocols and do not complete the necessary paperwork prior to your child’s camp start date, they will not be permitted to join in the camp.
What You Need to Know
- Parents/Guardians will not be permitted to enter the building
- Social distancing will always be practiced: Please note that this will result in a No-Spotting gymnastics program
- Masks will be required at check-in
- Strict cleaning measures will take place regularly throughout the day
- A self-assessment must be completed for each child prior to arrival at camp each day. A parent/guardian must sign off on this assessment upon arrival.
- Entrance to the camp will be the side gym doors, across from the playground. Campers will be signed in one at a time and then lead into the facility to their group
- Groups will consist of 8 campers with 2 coaches. These groups will remain the same throughout the entire week.
- At this time, there will be no swimming. We will have socially distanced water activities when weather permits.
Muskoka Limberetttes COVID-19 Policy and Protocols
Please look over Muskoka Limberettes Policies and Gymnastics Ontario’s mandated protocols for all member clubs. They have been working closely with the Pathways group, an agent of the Ontario Government, to develop protocols with the aim to keep athletes, coaches, staff, volunteers, and families safe. All protocols have been approved by public health authorities and have been implemented by the Muskoka Limberettes Gymnastics Club.