Summer Camp 2021
As we prepare for the summer of 2021, we are again in a place of uncertainty as to what lies ahead. We are planning on offering a summer camp program but, at this time, we have been given no guidelines from the Provincial Ministry of Health. These guidelines will determine how many children we can have in the gym at one time, how many staff are required, and what the safety protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will be, if different from our current standards. We realize that families need to prepare for the summer, so we will be proceeding with our set date of camp registration on Wednesday May 12th, however because we do not know what the future holds, we cannot guarantee that camp will be able to run as planned.
Please read the following carefully before you register.
- Registration will open Wednesday May 12th at 7:00 am and will only be available online.
- Registration will only be available for full-week camps; individual camp days will not be offered at this time.
- No payment will be required at this time. Make sure you complete your registration all the way through, even though you are not making a payment. Your space will be released by the registration program if you do not complete the registration.
- When we receive confirmation that camp can run as planned, you will be sent an invoice; payment must be made within seven (7) days, or your spot will be given to the next person waiting.
- Camp will be $210.00 per week, plus the $35.00 Gymnastics Ontario registration/insurance fee, per child (valid for all programming between July 1st, 2021 – June 30th, 2022).
- Camp is available to all children ages five and up (must turn 5 by December 31st, 2021 – completed JK during the 20/21 school year).
Once we receive the updated COVID-19 Guidance for Summer Day Camps from the Ministry of Health, we will provide all families with a copy of the Muskoka Limberettes Camp guidelines that must be followed by each camper and our staff.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our camps offer children the opportunity to learn Gymnastics in a fun, safe, and exciting environment! The campers’ days will be filled with structured gymnastic instruction on all apparatuses, supervised free time in the gym, group games and activities, outdoor play, and crafts. Our summer camp also includes swimming three times a week at the Sportsplex pool.
Our camps are designed for school-aged children. For camps that run through the school year, such as our P.A. Day camps, children must be in Junior Kindergarten or an equivalent. Summer camp participants must have completed Junior Kindergarten or an equivalent. No previous gymnastics experience is necessary. Our certified coaches will work with each child at the appropriate skill level and ensure that all children feel supported and successful. Campers may register for full weeks or single days. Before and After camp care is included in all our camps at no extra cost.