2020 Summer Camp opening during COVID-19
The Muskoka Limberettes Gymnastics Club will be running a modified Summer Camp program this summer. We have dedicated a separate page on our website for this just to be sure there is no confusion.
Our camps are designed for school-aged children. For camps that run through the school year, such as our P.A. Day camps, children must be in Junior Kindergarten or an equivalent. Summer camp participants must have completed Junior Kindergarten or an equivalent. No previous gymnastics experience is necessary. Our certified coaches will work with each child at the appropriate skill level and ensure that all children feel supported and successful. Campers may register for full weeks or single days. Before and After camp care is included in all our camps at no extra cost.
Our camps include structured gymnastics each day on Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor, as well as lots of time to bounce on our trampolines and tumble track and play in our foam pits! Campers will stay busy with group games and activities, outdoor play, and crafts that tie into our weekly themes!
School Year Camps
Our school year camps include March Break Camp, Christmas Camp, and PA Day camps. All camps include structured gymnastics each day on Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor, as well as lots of time to bounce on our trampolines and tumble track and play in our foam pits!
- $45.00/day or $200.00 if you register for a full week!
- Camps run 9:00am-4:00pm
- FREE before and after care are available from 8-9am and 4-6pm
- Campers must have completed JK to participate in Summer Camp or be in JK to participate in PA Day and March Break Camps
- All campers must pay the $35 Gymnastics Ontario insurance fee
- Campers must have appropriate clothing for in the gym and outdoor play
- Campers are to bring a lunch, 2 snacks, and a water bottle
- Upon registration a detailed list of what to bring to camp will be emailed to you