Join us for the Muskoka Limberettes Gymnastics Summer Camp, featuring gymnastics, games, activities, crafts, and swimming! We offer weekly camps running July 4th through September 2nd.
The Muskoka Limberettes Gymnastics Club offers a weekly summer camp program from July 4th through September 2nd. Please read on for more information on our Summer Camp program and how to register.
Summer Camp Information
- Campers must be 5 years of age by December 31st, 2022 (completed Junior Kindergarten).
- Camp is $250.00 per week; the $35.00 Gymnastics Ontario insurance/registration fee is due for the 2022/2023 season.
- Camp programming runs from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- Drop-off is between 8:30am and 9:00am.
- Pick-up is between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.
- Extended care hours are available for an extra cost:
- Early drop-off between 8:00am and 8:30am.
- Late pick-up between 5:00pm and 5:30pm.
- $25.00 for the week.
- Families must register for the extended care in advance.
- Please note that if you do not register for the extended care, you will not be permitted into our facility prior to 8:30am. Any late pick-ups will automatically be charged $25.00.
- The program includes daily gymnastics lessons and free time, inside and outside games and activities, crafts, and swimming at the Sportsplex pool (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- Only weekly camp registrations will be offered this summer
Registration Opens Online
Wednesday May 4th at 7am!
- Camp registration opens online Wednesday May 4th at 7:00am
- All payments are due at the time of registration. If you require a payment plan, please contact us at the time of registration by either email or phone to make arrangements. Post-dated cheques or a credit card are required for a payment plan.
Please make sure that you have registered for the weekly camp before you register for the corresponding weekly extended care.