Muskoka Limberettes offers gymnastics classes for all ages, genders, and abilities. We aim to provide inclusive programs that will help children grow and progress in the sport of gymnastics and set them up for success in all other physical endeavors. Our certified coaches offer a fun, positive, and progressive atmosphere for every athlete at every level!
Due to COVID-19 and heightened cleaning protocols, class availability is limited and some classes are shorter than normal. Please review the COVID-19 programming information below and select the class you’re interested in for further details.
Spring Mini-Session 2022
Registration opens online:
Wednesday May 11th, 2022 at 7:00am
Runs for 4 weeks from Tuesday May 24th to Monday June 20th, 2022
COVID-19 Safety Plan (Policies and Protocols)
Updated March 1st, 2022
- Please enter through the Sportsplex main entrance.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
- Travel through the turnstiles and store your belongings in the Sportsplex changerooms. Personal belongings such as coats and backpacks are not permitted in the gym.
- Enter our gym through the double doors.
- Participants will sit on the benches along the half-wall inside the gym. The coaches will take attendance as they arrive.
- Prior to beginning classes all parents and athletes must sign a new waiver and Gymnastics Ontario’s Declaration of Compliance – COVID-19.
- Athletes will not have use of the water fountain. Athletes must supply their own water bottle, preferably filled at home, but can be refilled by the tap if necessary
- Athletes are to follow respiratory etiquette, coughing and sneezing into an arm or tissue (to be immediately discarded) followed by hand washing/sanitizing
- Athletes will wear a mask or face covering for all activities not involving exercise (Entering/exiting, using the washroom, handwashing, waiting for turns, listening to coach instruction, etc.)
- Athletes may not enter the facility if they or a household member has had an onset of symptoms compatible with suspected or lab-confirmed COVID-19 in the previous 5 days.
- If a coach determines an athlete is exhibiting symptoms, or if an athlete reports feeling any symptoms compatible with COVID-19, they will be isolated, monitored, and sent home immediately. The coach in contact with the athlete must wear PPE including eye coverage and mask and keep a physical distance of 2 meters. All areas/ equipment the symptomatic individual was in contact with will be cleaned and disinfected in a timely manner
- Any athlete who has developed symptoms will be asked to complete the Ontario Health Online assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ and follow directions provided prior to returning to the gym (this may direct you to get a COVID test and isolate)
- Parents are required to assess their child’s health prior to each practice. Please refer to the link https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/ and follow the directions upon completion
- Any person entering the gym for any reason must sign a Gymnastics Ontario Declaration of Compliance- COVID-19
- Parents may view from the viewing area upstairs. Please follow the viewing area rules: Do not use track for viewing, keep children off track, do not use the hallway for viewing.
- Please meet your children at the doors at the end of their class.
- Please do not consume any food or beverages until you are seated in the viewing area.
- Parents may not enter the facility if they or a household member has had an onset of symptoms compatible with suspected or lab-confirmed COVID-19 in the prior 14 days