How to Register
Please review our Club Policies and Procedures.
At this time, only on-line registration will be available.
Sorry for any inconvenience, but we can not accept registration by phone. Spaces in classes will only be held with payment.
- You can create an account in our Online Registration System **If your child has been registered in a program since July 2017, you will already have an account. On the login page enter your email and select “forgot your password?” to create a password for your account
- Please make sure that your account is set to “send emails to family” if you wish to receive your registration confirmation, receipts, session information, and information about future registration dates by email
- Payment can be made by Visa or Mastercard
- You will not be able to register until 7 am on the opening day of registration
- Registration can be done in person at our office. Payment must be made at the time of registration.
- Payment is by Cash, Debit or Cheque
- We DO NOT accept post-dated cheques
- Please note that this must be done during scheduled office hours. If our coaches are busy in the gym coaching, they will not be able to assist you
By Mail/ Email
- Registration forms and payment can be mailed to us at Muskoka Limberettes, Box 1844, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1V8. Registration is not complete until payment is received. Please call ahead to confirm there is still space in a class before you mail in a registration.
- Alternately you can scan and email a copy of your registration form and e-transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org