SPRING SESSION PROGRAMS
Registration opens March 3rd
Spring session begins April 14th
WE HAVE ONLINE REGISTRATION!
(Please see “Camp” page for camp registration information)
- Registration can be done in person at our office. Payment must be received at the time of registration.
- Payment is by Cash, Debit or Cheque
- We DO NOT accept post-dated cheques
- You can create an account in our Online Registration System **If your child has been registered in a program since July 2017, you will already have an account. On the login page enter your email and select “forgot your password?” to create a password for your account
- Please make sure that your account is set to “send emails to family” if you wish to receive your receipts, session information, and information about future registration dates by email
- Payment can be made by Visa or Mastercard
- You will not be able to register until 7 am on the opening day of registration
- Registration forms and payment can be mailed to us at Muskoka Limberettes, Box 1844, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1V8. Registration is not complete until payment is received. Please call ahead to confirm there is still space in a class before you mail in a registration.
Please note: we are not able to reserve a spot in a class without payment.
All participants must pay the $35.00 Gymnastics Ontario (GO) registration fee once per school year. Fees are valid from July 1st, 2019– June 30th, 2020.